17 things I learned in 2017
Now that the Holidays are over (*sheds tear*), it's all about looking into the bright future of 2018. 2017 was full of hard challenges for me but as cheesy as this sounds, all those moments were learning experiences and helped me a grow.
So here are 17 things I learned in 2017. Enjoy.
- Radiate positivity and kindness.
- Relax. Everything will work out.
- Do what you love. People will always be supporting you.
- Live your life like nobody's watching.
- Don't hold grudges, just forgive.
- Trust your gut.
- Balance relationships and friendships.
- Be emotional, crying is normal.
- Spend time with people who you enjoy, don't waste time with toxic people.
- Let loose. Fly, fly, fly.
- Have fun but take shit seriously.
- Consider time-management. Don't put too much on your plate.
- Drama's not worth it, neither is that boy.
- Savor the little moments, those are the important ones.
- Find joy in the uneventful.
- Value your past, but look forward to the future.
- Cherish every moment. Live your life to the fullest.
Hope you all learned a little bit from all things I learned along the way. Enjoy New Year's Eve and 2018.