The Moore Sisters
These two sisters, Bella and Sophia Moore are two of the most creative and inspiring girls I know. They both are so special because they don't allow social media and our generation to define their beauty and grace. Enjoy meeting the sisters of my dreams.
Bella instagram: @belloore
Sophia Instagram: @somooree
- Stella: What is your favorite place in the world?
Bella: Paris, London, Europe - everything is inspiring and everyone is celebrating their flaws without being social media and technology obsessed.
Sophia: Spring Lake, New Jersey.
- Stella: Who or what inspires you the most?
Bella: Cara Moore (mother), to always make her mom proud.
Sophia: Cara Moore (mother) and Artist, JW Waterhouse.
- Stella: Who are your style icons?
Bella: Jeanne Damms and Bella Hadid.
Sophia: Bella Moore (sister).
- Stella: What is your favorite article of clothing and why?
Bella: Dresses because they're carefree and easy, as well as casual but elegant.
Sophia: Jeans because they can transform an outfit to something so much more put together.
- Stella: Who is your favorite Artist and what is your favorite song?
Bella: Artist: Milky Chance; Song: Cocoon by Milky Chance and Mediator by AlunaGeorge. (Spotify: Bella Moore)
Sophia: Artist: The Weekend and Lana Del Ray; Song: Salvatore by Lana Del Ray. (Spotify: Sophia Moore)
- Stella: Where is your dream travel destination?
- Stella: What is one beauty and skin tip you life by?
Sophia: Hydrating your skin by drinking a lot of water, and not wearing any makeup.
- Stella: What do you see in your near future?
Bella: Exploring new places and meeting new people.
Stella: What are your current goals?
Sophia: To focus more on mental health, admiring nature and going outside, drawing and creating art more, and to read more.
- Stella: What is your go-to outfit?
Sophia: Jeans, sweater, comfy sneakers and a light jacket.
- Stella: What are your tips for being a successful and carefree young women?
Bella: Stay true to yourself, embrace your flaws, be confident, don't take other peoples drama, don't worry about boys.
I hope you are inspired by these two lovely ladies!