Music is the only getting me through the last two weeks of school, tests, presentations and finals. Everyone knows that the key to summer is the ultimate summer playlist. I recently made my summer playlist and i've been feeling every summer vibe; top down in the convertible, dancing on the beach, not caring about anything the ENTIRE summer. Yeah, these songs will give you all the vibes.
- Beautiful Escape by Tom Misch and Zak Abel (this song is the perfect top down song)
- Sexual Healing - Kygo Remix by Marvin Gaye and Kygo
- Despacito by Justin Bieber, Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee (overplayed, but so summer)
- Bad and Boujee X Super Freak Remix (only on soundcloud but is crazy good)
- Come Down by Anderson .Paak
- Blame it on the Boogie by Michael Jackson (super throwback but you just want to get up and dance)
- Congratulations by Post Malone and Quavo (ending middle school feels)
- Marry You by Bruno Mars (oldie but recently i've been super into)
- No Problem by Chance the Rapper (basically anything by Chance)
Well that concludes my "get up and dance" summer songs. Blast them all summer long.